Cells, 40 page Book & Materials (STEM Learning)
High magnification clip-on microscope, no focusing required. Transform the camera on a mobile device into a high powered microscope to view and photograph the hidden world of cells!
Watch singled celled critters swim.
- Prepare a slide to view your own cheek cells
- Make slides to examine onion cells, leaf cells and animal cells
- Locate the nucleus in each individual cell
- Identify parts within your cells including cell walls, cytoplasm and plasma membrane
- Discover what all cells have in common
- Explore the properties of a cell's plasma membrane and bubbleology
We Also Recommend
Clementoni Science Bubble The Smart Robot- STEM