Commonly known as quicksilver, mercury is the only metallic element that is a liquid at room temperature. It’s a heavy, silver-colored metal that has been historically used for temperature gauges and electrical applications because of its conductive properties.
Just like its namesake, Quicksilver Thinking Putty® is a saturated silver color with dark streaks throughout. Use the included magnet to discover the unique properties of this putty for yourself.
- Color: Metallic silver
- Features: Magnetic, Stretchable, Memory Effect, Soft Texture.
- Accessories: 1"x1" ceramic Magnet included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Approx tin dimensions: 10 cms diameter
- Never dries out
- Made in USA
- Ages: 8+Warning: Contains strong magnet. Swallowed magnetics can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.